Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) is a fibrin matrix rich in platelets and cells that will release cytokines and growth factors that can serve as a resorbable membrane.
Implementing PRF into any dental practice is simple, cost effective and patient friendly.
- Reduces the wait time from extraction to implant healing.
- Dramatically reduces expenses of collagen membranes & bone materials.
- Dental insurances pay up to $285 per PRF application (most PPO’s)
- Clinician’s time is less than 5 minutes.
Growth Factors From PRF are being used in:
- Post extraction site preservation
- Implant placement on type lll & IV bone
- Immediate implant placement
- Trauma cases
- Grafting bone defects in oral surgery
- Periodontal surgery in hard & soft tissue
- Sinus membrane perforation & sinus lift
- Oro- Antral communications repair
About Dr. Alvaro Betancur
• Dentist in Boca Raton since 1990, also licensed in Hawaii
• Sinus Lift, Implants and bone grafting training at the
University of Miami in 1994
• TMJ and Craniofacial pain management at University of
• Advanced Bone Grafting and sinus lift training at Dr. Pikos' Institute
• Extensive experience in Sinus lift, bone grafting, wisdom teeth surgery and use of Growth factors since 2000
• Inventor of BCTSP - blood collection tubes steri-pack
2023 PRF Courses
May 27,2023 -New York, NY - NYC Seminar and conference center:71 W 23rd St suite 901, New York, NY 10010
June 10,2023 -Las Vegas, NV
July 18,2023 - Honolulu, HI - AlaMoana Hotel
Sept 23 -New Orleans LA
Oct 14,2023 - San Diego, CA
Nov. 4, 2023 - Denver, CO -
November 1, 2023 - Boca RAton, FL
Dec 2,2023 - Chicago, IL
To Register Call: 561-221-6628