Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) is a fibrin matrix rich in platelets and cells that will release cytokines and growth factors that can serve as a resorbable membrane.
Implementing PRF into any dental practice is simple, cost effective and patient friendly.
- Reduces the wait time from extraction to implant healing.
- Dramatically reduces expenses of collagen membranes & bone materials.
- Dental insurances pay up to $285 per PRF application (most PPO’s)
- Clinician’s time is less than 5 minutes.
Growth Factors From PRF are being used in:
- Post extraction site preservation
- Implant placement on type lll & IV bone
- Immediate implant placement
- Trauma cases
- Grafting bone defects in oral surgery
- Periodontal surgery in hard & soft tissue
- Sinus membrane perforation & sinus lift
- Oro- Antral communications repair
About Dr. Alvaro Betancur
• Dentist in Boca Raton since 1990, also licensed in Hawaii
• Sinus Lift, Implants and bone grafting training at the
University of Miami in 1994
• TMJ and Craniofacial pain management at University of
• Advanced Bone Grafting and sinus lift training at Dr. Pikos' Institute
• Extensive experience in Sinus lift, bone grafting, wisdom teeth surgery and use of Growth factors since 2000
• Inventor of BCTSP - blood collection tubes steri-pack
June 25, 2022 - Honolulu, HI - Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra Hotel: 410 Atkinson Drive. HONOLULU, HI 96814
July 17, 2022 - Boca Raton, FL - 2499 Glades Rd. Suite 204, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Optional Location: Boca Resort
July 23, 2022 PRF Course - Honolulu, Hawaii- Ala Moana Honolulu by Mantra Hotel: 410 Atkinson Drive. HONOLULU, HI 96814
July 24, 2022 - PRF Facial rejuvenation course - Honolulu, Hawaii
August 20, 2022 - PRF Facial rejuvenation course - Boca Raton, FL
October 1, 2022 - San Diego, CA
October 15, 2022 - Denver, CO
November 12, 2022 - New York, NY
December 4, 2022 - Chicago, IL